Thursday, May 27, 2010

Claymore Manga Chapters Suspended

I was waiting for the latest chapter of claymore this month, I was waiting and waiting but its already the end of the month and I wondered why there is no claymore chapter this month of may 2010. I know that claymore is published only once a month so there should be one out there. And as I search through onemanga my favorite manga source I was saddened to find out that it was suspended on that site. Claymore has reached the western soil and thus the copyright owner have prohibited any online viewing and translation of the manga. Ite was dissappointing as I was waiting for the chapters even if it only comes once a month to think I was following the manga for years then it would be seem difficult to read my latest chapters? that sucks, fortunately there are still manga sites who are not threatened by the licensure and with time looking for the right website I have finally read the latest chapter and am already anticipating the next chapter.

Image courtesy and owned bywww.sosg.net

No comments: